FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
The XTENDEXÂ® ST-FODVI-LC DVI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates a single link digital DVI display up to 4,950 feet (1,500 meters) away from a computer using fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a computer and a receiver that connects to a monitor.
- Signal transmission via four strand multimode LC fiber optic cable â€” no RF interference.
- Four models available; each model supports a different resolution up to 4,950 feet (1,500 meters).
- 1024x768 at a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz.
- 1280x1024 at a maximum refresh rate of 100Hz.
- 1600x1200 at a maximum refresh rate of 75Hz.
- 1920x1200 at a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz.
- The extenders will support monitors with a lower resolution.
- Small form factor â€” allowing for easy connection and placement.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- No software to install.
- RGB and Clock signals are transmitted separately by multimode optical fiber.
The DVI Optical Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- Remote DVI display monitoring for medical, military, aerospace, industrial and traffic control applications.
- Digital Flat Panel Displays (FPD), Plasma Display Panels (PDP) and projectors in conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital FPDs.
- Color LED signboards, FPDs and PDPs for information display at stadiums.